среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fat morph





So the idea of this blog is for me to find a place to organize my thoughts. If you know personally outside of the internet and you find this, I didn't really intend for this to be a social utility. Not that I'm against people adding me, it just isn't my priority that other people read this besides myself. In a way, its creating a history of myself, a documentation of my own existence. My memory is constantly being filled with new information to process, and because of this I end up forgetting all these other neat things that I feel are pertinent to my own internal discourse.


I also hope to get use to using my new, hand-me-down camera for further documentation. I don't have a lot of photos of all my experiences, so I'm going to try to change that.


This is a series of memories manifested into text.




desperate housewives season 2 release, fat morph, fat more muscle weighs, fat more muscle than weighs, fat moped.



Комментариев нет: