суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

difference between culture and ethnicity




After my usual coffee clatch, I prepared the truck and loaded the stone slabs for the memorial. Arriving at the park a bit early, I tried to nap in the cab, but it was not especially comfortable. The day began with the claim socked in with fog, but it was clear on the upper peninsula.

The others showed up rather late, as I was unloading the slabs. The lady had not prepared the ground sufficiently for the supports, so I used that as an excuse to run. I went up to the house of some friends and loaded the truck with pieces of a very large arbutus stump that had been blocking their drive. Dumped them in the bush on an abandoned logging road, came home and had a nap, then went back and�took a second load.�That blew the day... It was after 5:00 PM�when I got home. My plans for working down at the beach came to naught.

It was a beautiful day once the fog burned off.

The neighbor called and left a message... Their dog expired this morning. I guess I shall have to call with condolences. But in truth I loathed the animal. Sad...

beneath our feet, difference between culture and ethnicity, difference between culture and civilization, difference between culture, difference between cubic zirconia diamond.



Комментариев нет: