суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

domestic flights in turkey




I arrived at the hospital yesterday morning at 7am, and was on the operating table by 8.30. Surgery went well, though doc tells me it was lucky I hadnapos;t waited any longer. I awoke quickly, and was not in too much pain at all. HOWEVER, the biggest pain was being awake for the entire night. Now most of you know I donapos;t sleep well at the best of time, but I just donapos;t sleep in hospital. So it was a very, very long night. I managed to read one very large library book, and watched television. This morning I expected the doc to come see me early and let me go home, by 11.30am I was bored stupid. I still couldnapos;t sleep, there are only childrens programmes on the tv on Sat morning, and my library book was finished. My lunch arrived, and then around 1.00 the doc finally arrived just to say I was doing well and could go home. Sheeesh

Never mind, they looked after me well, and surprise, surprise, the food was actually not too bad I am home now, snuggled into my own bed, surrounded by lots of things to amuse me, so I wonapos;t get bored.

Luckily I nearly always recover quickly from surgery, and I donapos;t think it will be any different this time.

I must get some sleep though, because (beside the time I was out cold on the operating table) I have been awake for nearly 32 hours.

Bye for now
domestic flights in turkey, domestic flights in thailand, domestic flights in south africa, domestic flights in new zealand.



Комментариев нет: