воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

case foundations




Shoes.

Shoes.

Shoes.


I bought some shoes. I got me a pair of black converse, because I was tired of looking for a pair of black shoes that would go okay with shorts or pants.

Also, on a whim I got myself the cutest pair of sporty gray/green shoes. See:




woot.

Iapos;m also a AAA member now. I fear that my car will break down now that itapos;s getting old, and I donapos;t want to be stuck with a small fortune of a bill to get it towed. Iapos;ve been meaning to do it ever since my battery died (I had seriously thought about doing it that day, before it happened, but put it off). I knew if I procrastinated any longer I would kick myself.

Iapos;m really looking forward to tomorrow.
case foundations, case foundation washington dc, case foundation washington, case foundation steve case.



Комментариев нет: