воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

course pediatric physical therapy




Hah said the man to the lady
Hah said the lady to the man she adored
and the whores like a choir
go
Hah all night
HAH
is
the
sound
that the mother makes when the baby breaks
weapos;re chained


mdash;

Brampton, with its wide empty spaces, remains a teenage wasteland. There are no stars to lead me home. There was a memorial at a bus shelter where a girl was stabbed a year ago. As I take my midnight walk I only see rodeo clowns, night-people without charm. I only see cowboys and indians. They size me up when they stand under the bridges. I seem to be of the right shape.

But as I walk past the graveyards and the inky paths, I resist the urge to wander. I feel like I belong there, even if Iapos;ll be smoked out by those that donapos;t. Tomorrow Iapos;ll walk down to the downtown core and write. See if anything happens.

Only teenagers and the middle-class, nothing of interest except the late-night cashier who spoke older than she aged. We hit it off, one-liner after one-liner after one-liner. I love when Iapos;m witty. Too bad she established herself as a dame: she forces herself static, she becomes an NPC.

mdash;

OH GOD I JUST IDLY CODED A PROGRAM I NEED TO DRINK LESS COFFEE IN THE NIGHTTIME

border disorder line personality, course pediatric physical therapy, course pediatric review, course penn schedule state, course performance ski.



Комментариев нет: