среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

electrician apprenticeships in manchester




Antibiotics make me sleepy when I should be awake. Therefore when I sleep because of the antibotics I am awake half the night.

Waiting for free bus home from Tescos, as I was sitting there talking to a man with a kind face and a lovely staffy terrier, about dogs being banned, and what not, some grumpy faced bastard yelled at us, "Not to be rude, but can you stop yelling." WHA? We werent yelling, our voices raised a little as traffic went by but nothing more. I was wondering why he kept looking up at us. Old grumps had headphones on while reading a book. I didnt answer back, because I didnt know if heapos;d been drinking, or on drugs, a sane person, I can only imagine would not yell flat out at two people have a chat.

I have chicken in the oven.. All for me NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
electrician apprenticeships in manchester, electrician apprenticeships in london, electrician apprenticeships in kent, electrician apprenticeships california.



Комментариев нет: